running

running

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Runday Favorites

Since most of my Sundays consist of a long run before spending the rest of my day lounging around and recovering, I thought I'd try to do a weekly post about one of my favorite things about my Sunday Runday.  It could be something I wore, saw, did, etc. before, during or after my run.

Today's favorite was what I wore on my run:

Oiselle's Stride Shorts
Mio Mesh Top
Mizuno Wave Rider 16

not the mio mesh,
it's the base runner top...same color though :)

There are many reasons why these three things are my favorites to wear.  The stride shorts are so comfortable and don't ride up at all when running.  This means no chaffing, and no showing more leg than needed on a long run.  The mio mesh tank is perfect because it's so light and comfortable, you feel like you have nothing on, which is great for hot summer days.  The mesh is super comfy and the colors are beautiful.  Mizuno wave rider 16's are my favorite sneakers right now.  I love the colors (clearly), and I haven't lost a toenail yet (knock on wood).  I've tried other brands, but I always go back to Mizuno...I guess if it's not broke, don't fix it! 

Happy Sunday Runday!         

No comments:

Post a Comment