running

running

Thursday, November 28, 2013

giving thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone enjoys their day with family, friends, and everyone else you may be sharing this day with.  I just wanted to quickly post a few things I am thankful for this year.




I am thankful for the incredible running family I have found.  Even though I have not met the majority of them in person, the daily support and encouragement is incredible.

I am thankful for my running coach Stephanie Bruce.  She has helped me become a stronger and faster runner.  I have loved every day of training, even when the workouts were hard and pushed me to dig deeper than I ever have before.




I am thankful for my family.  This year hasn't been easy, especially lately, and my family was there for me through it all.

I am thankful for Ryan.  They say distance makes the heart grow stronger.  Recently I experienced what it would be like to have distance between us, and it's not something I ever want to experience again.  We have grown stronger because of it though, and for that I am truly thankful.





Time to Turkey Trot!

What are you thankful for?      

No comments:

Post a Comment